Wednesday, October 14, 2009

We're Back!!!

Hey Transformers Fans!

I hope everyone out there is doing awesome! This blog was formerly known as the Teletran 3 Transformers Fan Blog. I had taken the blog down a while back for a number of reasons. I apologize for any inconvience. However, I have decided to start blogging again (let's face it, I am a Transformers fan). The new name is inspired by one of my favorite characters from the franchise (Rodimus Prime), but is taken from the Japanese name of the same character.

The format will be similar to what it was in the past with things like artwork, comic reviews, toy spotlights, episode summaries, or other random things from the Transformers' past or present. I hope you all enjoy what you read and God bless.

Rodimus Convoy
(Formerly, Teletran 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment